Knifebox had difficulty promoting quality content via
Facebook to potential subscription box buyers. KnifeBox
needed an agency with a content marketing approach
that could navigate Facebook’s algorithm and drive sales.
5four created a viral video campaign that promoting the subscription service by showcasing the product to potential consumers.
By creating a Lookalike Audience (an Audience with similar attributes to a specific list of customers, website visitors or abandoned checkout users) 5four generated a granular campaign segmented to target subscribers.
- A 45% Increase in Web Traffic
- A 40% Increase in New Visitors
- Ranked #1 for “knife box”
- Ranked #1 for “knife subscription box”
- Over 600+ in Sales ($100k+)
- More than 1,200,000 Video Views
- only $11 Cost Per Acquisition